Last week at Gamescom BioWare announced a new warzone called Huttball. Now some folks are worried about this being silly and immersion breaking. Well if you’re worried about Huttball breaking immersion, then I’ve got news for you, this will probably be one of the least immersion breaking things you’ll encounter in The Old Republic.
Seriously, it’s an MMO, and I can think of at least ten things that will remind you that you’re not actually living on Tatooine more than Huttball will, and here they are.
- Jedi Knights named xxLukexx, Luuke, etc.
- Seeing a thousand Bowdaars and Vettes running around.
- “Hey guys, I’m late for dinner can we take the fast route and blow these guys out the airlock.”
- WE HAVE THE GALAXIES CHEAPEST CREDITS – visit http://wefarmcreditssoyoudonthaveto.com
- “LFM EV must have vent, know fights, seen a video, starred in the video, soloed the place, and have a gear level of one billion. Real life force powers a plus.”
- Having to fly back to Coruscant in the middle of an operation because your gear needs repairs.
- “Chuck Norris played a role in Star Wars, he was the Force”. (welcome to trade and general chats)
- “Magically” summoning your landspeeder.
- Not being able to sit in chairs.
- Jedi Knights, or any class that teabag you in PvP.
See, and you were worried Huttball, pfft.