Yesterday I got back to tweeting on my @TheBrewHall account, and it didn’t take long for shenanigans to ensue with @MicheleMorrow. It’s good to be back.
On a side note, BRK is alive and well and playing his hunter. Like me, he is not having much luck getting a ranged weapon this tier. He battles Tortus tonight, wish him luck.
Pandaland is just over a month old now, and things are starting to feel manageable. And by that I mean, WoW feels less like a 60-hour a week job and more like a 9-5 job. Still the list of should do is now less than the list of could do.
Gone from the “I must do these things each and every day” list are,
- Cloud Serpents. I have a a Jade and Azure mount and never use them because I created a Jewelcrafting mount. Sapphire!
- Gold Lotus is at revered status. You get a 489 neck at exalted, but I have the valor one so no rush to get to exalted.
- Shadow-Pan is at revered status. Unless there’s a 489 shiny for hitting exalted, there’s no reason to hit these each day.
- Exalted with Tillers. I still garden every day, but again, these dailies are now on optional status.
Still on the grind list are,
- Klaxxi is at revered, however, I recently found out that you get a 489 ring at exalted. About eight more days to go on this one.
- August Celestials is at honored. Once I hit revered I’ll “unlock” the last of the valor gear.
- Getting valor capped each week.
- Running LFR.
- Kill Sha.
- Gates of the Setting Sun each day until I get a ranged upgrade from somewhere.
In addition to the dailies and the dungeons I’ve also been raiding. Our team is now 4/6 MV normal and making good progress on Elegon. If nothing else it’s a good looking fight. I’ve also recently overhauled my UI by downloading and installing Kripparian’s MoP UI, but more on that another time.
As you can see the seas have calmed a bit, which means I can focus on a few other things, like say doing a podcast. There will be a Hunting Party Podcast this Saturday, and we will once again be joined by Big Red Kitty. See you there.
This Saturday, September 29th, Big Red Kitty will be our guest on the Hunting Party Podcast. We’ll get the scoop on what he’s been up to, his thoughts on Mists of Pandaria, Hunters and what his plans are for this expansion.
Thanks for listening and we’ll see you on Saturday!
That’s right folks episode 100 of the Hunting Party Podcast is upon us and trust me when I say “it’s going to be a really big shoe!”
First Euripides and I will be flying to Minneapolis and will broadcast the show with Frost at the famous “Geek House”. We’ll start at the same bat-time, but the show will be an epic two hours.
It won’t just be us though. We’ll be joined by some of our favorite guests. The lineup includes,
- Michele Morrow – She’ll be here for the entire episode and will once again dual Frost in the revised Hunting Party Drinking game. We’ll all be playing, but I have to admit that I’m getting too old for that sort of thing, and I have to fly home the next morning.
- Zeherah – She was our first ever guest and she’ll join us early on to answer your Q&A.
- Dawn Moore – We’ll see if Frost’s taming skills have improved, and we’ll see if Dawn’s pet healing skills have improved.
- BigRedKitty – He is the reason we got into this business in the first place. We’ll find out what he’s been up to, and see if he’s got a hangover recipe in that cookbook of his.
I’m really looking forward to this show, especially meeting Euripides and Frostheim for the first time. As always the show will begin 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 11 am Pacific.
See you tomorrow!
BRK of bigredkitty.net will be joining us on the Hunting Party Podcast tomorrow at 6PM Eastern. He and Frostheim will be sharing their thoughts on the Cataclysm beta.
Tune in as I try struggle to get a word in edgwise, fail miserably, and resolve to just sitting there drinking beer and eating steak.
Finally if you have questions you’d like to ask us, please e-mail them to – email@example.com