I noticed a few glyph changes in this build of Warlords of Draenor. I don’t know if they were just introduced, but it’s a change from Mists.
Some of the major Hunter glyphs are now exclusive with one another. The following glyphs can no longer be used together.
- Glyph of Ice Trap, Glyph of Snake Trap and Glyph of Black Ice.
- Glyph of Camouflage and Glyph of Enduring Deceit.
- Glyph of Freezing Trap, Glyph of No Escape and Glyph of Solace.
- Glyph of Pathfinding and Glyph of Lean Pack.
- Glyph of Disengage and Glyph of Liberation.
- Glyph of Deterrence and Glyph of Mirrored Blades.
- Glyph of Mending and Glyph of Mend Pet.
So no more doubling up on glyphs that affect the same spell. This probably has a greater impact for PvP than PvE.