Greetings folks! I’m still on vacation in Switzerland. I have limited internet access, but managed to find a moment to blog.
Here are some observations of my trip so far.
- Driving a Mercedes in the Alps = awesome.
- Real beer!
- Standing on top of a Swiss mountain and yelling Riiiicolaaaaa, totally not a tourist thing.
- Mountain gondolas are public transportation.
- Cheese, Cheese, Cheese!
- I haven’t had to say – “We need to go fast, I’m in a race for a million dollars.
- If the Switzerland were a zone in Azeroth it’d be where guids go for their Critter Killer achievement (Moo!)
- This place definitely does NOT need more cowbell.
- I haven’t had to lie and say – “I’m Canadien.”
Well it’s off to France now, and then soon to Azeroth.