You take the good, you take the bad, you take them all…
Ten Virtual Life Facts
- I’ve been playing WoW since launch day.
- I’m doing this blog to share my thoughts on WoW, but I’m here to learn too.
- My first max level character was a Paladin. Two weeks after hitting 60 I rolled hunter. I haven’t looked back.
- I love my guild even though we seem to be suffering a slow death. Something must be done.
- I’m love raiding and I hate PvP.
- I’m happy with the way I play my hunter, but never satisfied.
- I’m ambivalent about achievements except for the Brewmaster and Salty titles. I must have those.
- I like fishing.
- For me the Auction House is a vending machine, whereas for others it’s an ATM.
- I’m no longer brave enough to type /played.
Ten Real Life Facts
- I’m an English major turned computer programmer.
- I love my job and not because I get every other Friday off (that’s just a bonus).
- I’m married. I love my wife even though are relationship seems more like Sith Lord/Apprentice than partners (guess who is the apprentice).
- Last month my wife’s company gave her the option to telework one day a week. She chose Friday. Yes, this includes the same Friday that I have off. /sigh.
- My wife refers to you as my imaginary friends.
- I have no life but my wife does and she needs me to drive her to it.
- I have three cats. They came with the wife. If 11 years of scooping cat turds doesn’t say I love you, then I don’t know what does.
- When I die I want to come back as one of my wife’s cats.
- I own a place on the island of St. Thomas (this sounds waaaay better than it is. Trust me.)
- Watching Lost while visiting my place on the island is fun.
…And there you have the facts of life.