Okay, you know all of the stable slots you’ve been keeping in reserve? Well now is the time to go and fill them up. This next patch is bringing us all of the old world changes and that includes and astounding amount of pet choices. As always I recommend that you head over to Petopia for all the details, but suffice it to say your stables are about to get a lot more crowded and feel a lot smaller. What’s even crazier is that there are still more pets coming when the actual expansion is released.
In a moment I’ll show you some of the ones I gathered up on the PTR, but first I wanted to mention a few general things about the this patch.
- The new Justice Points vendor is in the game, however, you must be level 85 to purchase items. So no dumping your points now and grinding Wrath dungeons to build them up again before Cata.
- The portals to all of the major cities are gone from Dalaran and Shattrath.
- Stormwind and Orgrimmar are meant to be the new Dalaran. I recommend setting your hearth to one of these cities the night before the patch goes live.
- My red hyena, which I got from Scarlet Monestary, was changed into a Mastiff (dog family). There are other pets that will also undergo makeovers. This is not a bug.
- The new fishing and cooking dailies are available. You can start stockpiling some cooking awards before the expansion.